Rear drawer slide bracket

A home owner from 21042 says:
I am trying to find a replacement part for a busted rear drawer slide bracket. Image #1 shows the part in full working order for the left side of the drawer. The part for the right side of the drawer is broken in two places. In picture #2 you can see the bracket attached to the wall - the top plastic piece broke off and that small broken piece is in picture #3. Picture #3 also shows the rail with the other broken piece attached to it. I would like help identifying a replacement part. Would part #32-012 work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think the 32-012 will work perfectly well, yes. Your old Merillat brand socket isn't made anymore, but I've known a ton of past customers who got our 32-012 to work. The 32-119 is another option.

Thank you for the reply. Do you think one will work better than the other? The 32-119 or the 32-012?
Profile picture of Tom

I personally favor the 32-119, but honestly that's just because it's usually closer at hand. I don't think you'll see much of a difference.

Thanks! I ordered one of each to be on the safe side and see which one we like better. We can save the one we don't use for another drawer down the line.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds like a plan! Thank you for ordering from us and please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.