Rear drawer slide socket

A quick learner from Missouri says:

I'm looking for the drawer slider rear socket that the rail the drawer moves on slides into. These sockets have molded pins that fit into holes in the back of the cabinet. These are also adjustable from side to side. The ones I see on your site screw into the rear of the cabinet. Mine afix to holes in the rear of the cabinet. Hope you can tell from the photo. I've seen pics of these on the internet with your site as the site where they can be purchased from but I'm not finding them. Please advise, thanks, Anthony

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is the old Merillat drawer socket. This isn't made anymore, but I've had a lot of customers tell me that our 32-119 works well as a substitute. Just note that you have to drill new holes to get this to install since it screws into the back instead of plugging in.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.