Rear drawer slide socket from kitchen cabinet

A home owner from Ithaca, NY says:
The drawer slide says "Hettich 602" -- my local builder's supply store said they thought it had been discontinued.

Overall length is 4 1/1". The socket is 1" but flares to 1 1/8" on the outside to fit the edge of the drawer slide.

Halp! I can't find these anywhere, and I didn't see any of yours that had a big enough socket (which is the only part that really matters, right?) If I can't find these, I'll have to replace the whole drawer glide -- but what is what is this kind of drawer glide called? The kind that runs along the side of the drawer, but mounts to the back of the cabinet rather than the side? The "side-mount" ones I've seen attach to the side of the cabinet, which I don't think will work.

User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think we have an exact replacement for these brackets, but check out our 32-012 and 32-089 and see if either of these could work for you.
A home owner says:
Thanks! Not sure if either will work, but I'm going to try them both and let you know.
A home owner from Houston says:
Did those replacements work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)