Rear drawer track holder from kitchen cabinets

A quick learner from Florida says:
Center screw mount- looks like it broke in half. Which part should I order. This bracket is clover shaped (slightly) 1 1/16,square and 7/8 deep.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hi! Please take a look at our 32-017 rear drawer track socket. We fell this may work for you. You may view the diagram below for measurements. Get back to us with some thoughts.
Detail of 32-017
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)