Rear drawer track socket

A quick learner from Voorheesville ny says:
The drawer slider inserts into the socket and the socket can slide left to right a little inside the bracket. The slide that goes into the socket is 1 3/8" tall. I ordered part 32-003 and the slider is too big for the socket.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5197D451-3534-4DAA-A469-8B3651CBB1F1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear that the 32-003 didn't work for you. Can you confirm the size of your track, though? You said that yours is 1-3/8" tall, but that the 32-003 was too big. The opening of the 32-003 is 1-1/4, though, which is smaller than 1-3/8". 

Oops. I meant to say The 32-003 is too small.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for clarifying. The other option that comes to mind is the 32-028. I can't guarantee this would work for you, but it could accommodate a track that is 1-3/8" tall. Take a look and see what you think.

Ok. I'll order some. What do you think about the way the existing brackets can move left to right in the frame? Do you sell that kind of system?
Profile picture of Tom

We carry one type of drawer socket pair with an adjustable base, our 32-012. It doesn't have the same socket your old brackets have, at least from first glance, but take a look and see what you think. Ultimately however, the size of the gap that accepts the track is the most important detail, so consider that first and foremost. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.