Rear mount bracket G* 6020-6 PH

A home owner from PA says:

I'm looking for a replacement bracket for the right side of my drawer slide. The mAtkins on it are as follows: G * 6020-6 PH. The letter R is also on it- I'm assuming that means right side.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-119 and see if this can be used as a replacement for your drawer sockets.
A quick learner from Fort Wayne, IN says:
I also have a broken G* 6020-6 right side bracket. I think the PH noted is actually RH though it's hard to see. Did the 32-119 suggested replacement work or was the track to small?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)