Rear socket replacement for kitchen cabinet

A home owner from St. louis, Missouri says:
The plastic rear socket brackets have broken on my kitchen drawer. I cannot find the manufacturers name on the rails or brackets. the side rail guide outside dimensions are: 6/16 x 1 inch and 22 1/4 long.

I need two rear mounted brackets (left and right sides)to attach this rail. The drawer itself is only 14 inches long.

Do you have a product that works for these dimensions?
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures, Ed.

I don't believe we have any sockets that match yours exactly, but please take a look at our 32-119 Grass Adapter Bracket Pair and our 32-089 Drawer Track Back Plate Pair, as they are the most similar.
A quick learner from Martin, TN says:
Please help me identify this part. I need 4 of them.
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this very same socket. Please see above for a few suggestions.
A quick learner from Indiana says:
We are looking for plastic replacement brackets for the rear of the drawer slide mounts.
The numbers on the metal slides are this:565/2225R, 17002-66 and 565/2225L, 17002-67
I need one for each side however I suspect that there is no "left side/right side" as they appear to be able to work either way but if this is not the case lease let me know.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I've placed your post into an existing thread concerning the same kind of socket. Check out our suggestions above and see if you agree.
A quick learner from Ayer Ma says:
I have been looking for this exact bracket and wonder if there has been a successful replacement for it. I have two drawers sitting on a chair in my kitchen and have been so exasperated in trying to find a rear bracket that will work. Please help. I don't have a manufacturer's name on my cabinets, nor is there a name on the slides.
A home owner from Ash Grove, MO says:
Has ANYONE been able to locate the identical rear mounting brackets pictured? Unfortunately, the replacements suggested by SWISCO are flush mount and we are all trying to replace mounts that attach to the existing frame boards of our cabinets. In order to install the newer ones... we will have to reframe the back of our cabinets.

Unless you can offer an easier installation tip.
A home owner from Ash Grove, MO says:
So sorry! I must have hit the post button twice on my original post. Also, I must admit that I am WRONG. I just checked the framing of my cabinet & your product (and others like it) will certainly do the trick!
I didn't realize that the wood framing was flush with the wall before. I'm embarrassed that I didn't check my facts first. I'm sure the other posters already figured it out. Thanks for your help!
A quick learner from Huntingtown MD says:
I am looking for the same exact bracket. Was his problem ever solved? Thank you
A home owner from Dyersburg, TN says:
The Swisco 32-089 can be substituted for the L bracket shown above. The Swisco has the same slide aperture to fit my slides (3/8" wide and 1" tall). I spent hours searching for those elusive L brackets!

My cabinets had a thin 1/2" rail that the back L brackets used. So i placed a shim behind the Swisco bracket to strengthen the attachment (see pics). I did need to cut the length of the bracket to create some backspace for the drawer to completely close, however it does not change the strength (especially compared to the L bracket's flimsy plastic).

We store heavy items in our drawers and confident these Swisco 32-089 should easily install for most cabinets. Hope this helps! -Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1338.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1333.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1332.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1336.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1332.JPG
A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
To "A home owner from Dyersburg, TN" Thank you so much for taking the time to post the solution to the exact same problem I had with those discontinued unfindable breakable L- Brackets. I bought the same exact SWISCO brackets you suggested and everything else should be in place soon to get my drawers back off the floor. Thank you again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at