Receive Help Identifying a Replacement Part

A home owner from Goodyear, Arizona says:

I attached parts picture to let you recognized/compare, then give me the right parts number which I can correct order.

Also, I look on your website I seen "Nylon (black)Top Sash Guide used with series 390, production code: 18-009". I don't know that compatible with my "Channel Balance Series S350-28", isn't it?

In the parts picture I attached, it contained a little retangular sharp part, they're snap in 2 square slots along each side of the single hung window, tell me what its name & number.

Thank you.

A customer submitted photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe that 18-009 may be the closest match. Just be sure to compare the dimensions to be sure. The two broken pieces are used as a nylon guide to keep the sash from rattling or rubbing against the window track. Unfortunately, we don't carry anything exactly like what you have, but as a substitute you might be able to use either our 67-002 or our 67-015 screw on face guides. Take a look at them and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)