Recessed keeper

A handy person from Hermitage, Pa says:
Hi I am looking for the keeper that attaches to this lock. I attached a few photos. On the underside of the lock it says A-S PA
9765. The keepers 2x3/4x3/8 approximate. Some of the pella products looks similar but I could not find one with 2" width.
Thanks,
Patrick
User submitted photos of a window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Patrick. This keeper looks similar to our 90-282, but 2-13/16" wide, not 2". Can you confirm the distance between the installation hole centers, as well? That will help us find a better match.
A home owner from Rockford, IL says:
I have the same lock, but mine is broken! The metal on the bottom side that slides into the groove (is that the "keeper"?) has been snapped off.

I'm trying to find a replacement, but I can't find one. Let me know if you know where to get extras! I don't want to install new hardware on the window, since there are big grooves cut out for this style of lock.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The keeper is actually the groove you mention. The part of the lock that has broken off yours is what we like to call the sweep.

I'm afraid the lock above is not made anymore. If you can, please upload pictures of your own lock from a few different angles, along with detailed dimensions, and we can try to find a substitute.
Thanks for the reply!

As I hope the pictures will show, my lock is 2 3/8" wide, with holes 1 5/8" apart, center to center. I think it's 7/16" deep.

Any ideas?
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. The closest I've been able to find is our 90-281. Could you possible get this to work?
Cool! I'll give it a shot.

Before I order, I'll get the measurement I missed: how far it's set back.

Maybe to be safe I'll order one of these too? Flush-Mount-1-5-8/pd/Hung_Sliding-Replacement-Sweep-Locks_Keepers/90-298

Thanks so much for your help! My local hardware stores have been unable to help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, yes, I missed the 90-298. That's another close match, though both seem to be slightly different. Hopefully one of them works out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.