Recommendation on Replacement Roller

A home owner from San Francisco Bay Area, California says:
Hello, I am a home owner trying to fix the screen door roller. The screen door and roller was inherited from the previous or previous previous owner, and seems to be a very old product. The spring of the roller at the bottom of the door seems broken so the door frame contacts the rail directly so it is impossible to roll the screen door without dragging it. I am attaching photos of the roller itself, roller installed to the screen door, screen door with roller removed, and roller dimension (width seems 5/16 inch). Wheel diameter is 1 inch. Would really appreciate your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Door Roller 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Door Roller 2 (Mounted).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Door Roller 3 (Door).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Door Roller 4 (Dimension).JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Your roller appears to match our 84-086. Look over the specifications for this part and see what you think. 

A home owner from San Francisco Bay Area, California says:
Hi Emily, Thank you for your advice! And yes the parts look similar. I am just concerned the width I measured is 5/16 inch while one you recommended is 3/8 or 6/16 inch. Would it be possible to purchase two and if the size doesn't fit, make a return? Or is there a store in the bay area where I can visit in person and see the parts? Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a brick-and-mortar location but you can certainly return this roller if you buy it and it doesn't pan out. Our return policy can be viewed here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.