Recommendation for weatherstripping please

A home owner from Rochester Hills, Michigan says:
Please see the pic enclosed. The arrow on the picture shows the slot for the seal.

Which kind of seal you would recommend. Bubble type (58-135) or Wool pile?
Which one is gives better sealing and more durable?

Thanks
Raja
Recommendation please
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have based on your picture. There is a lot more that goes into identifying wool pile. We would need to see a sample of the original, specifically its end profile. We would also need to know the size of its end profile.

Wool pile isn't necessarily better than bubble seal, and vice versa. They both work equally well, but you want to use them in different circumstances. Without knowing more specific details about your original seal, I do not know what would be better for your window.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.