Regency Vinyl parts

A quick learner from Concord, NH says:

I am looking for Pivot Lock Shoe and the pin on the window.

No item item number on the window other than the word Regency.

Do you have something that would work.

Thank you,

Brian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Parts #1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Parts #2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, your pivot shoe looks like a good match for our 15-105. It also looks like you have a pivot retainer like our 15-056, but you can probably reuse your old one as long as it isn't damaged.

I'm less sure about the pivot bar. Would it be possible to see it out of the window? I'd like to see one or two photos of it by itself from a couple different angles.

A quick learner from Concord, NH says:

I took one out. This should be tell if you have something like it.

And one other note, there seems to be a left and right pivot bar on these windows.

Thank you,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Parts #3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window parts #4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We weren't able to find an exact match for this pivot bar, but I think our 26-407 might be worth considering. It has a similar design to your old one and it can fit in the 15-105 pivot shoe. Look over our dimensions and let me know if you agree.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.