Reiss mfg R-26 drawer glide

A home owner from Springfield, Missouri says:
I contacted Reiss Manufacturing, they no longer make this part he suggested that I contact you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps you may have some luck going with our 32-030 rear drawer guide as a replacement. Take a look and see if this part will work for you.

A home owner from South setauket NY says:
Your 32-030 just arrived today. It is a perfect fit for Reiss R-26. Draw now works better than new. Thank you Tim for your help and for getting the part to me so fast.
A quick learner from Escondido CA says:
Did the 32-030 work for the riess r26? If so I would like to order some.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We have received many reports from customers in the past who said that the 32-030 worked well as a replacement for the old R-26. If you want to give it a shot, you may place an order directly on our site at your convenience.

Thanks for considering us and please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.