Reliabilt mirrored sliding closet doors

A quick learner from Atlanta Georgia says:
Looking for the replacement Top roller assembly.
Purchase from Lowe's
60" wide while metal mirrored closet door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_161400.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a weird one. I've never seen a closet door roller  exactly like this. It almost looks like someone took our 23-055 hanger, removed the wheel portion, then installed the wheels from 23-222C in its place. 

Was this roller original to the door, or is it a repair part? If it's a repair part, then I think it was altered in the way I described. Could you get our 23-222C to install in your door?

A quick learner from Atlanta Georgia says:

My apologies Tom!

I just saw this. This is the original roller that came with the doors. One is missing so I took a picture of the opposite side.

It's urgent for me to make the repairs as this is holding up the inspection for the new tenant and she is not able to move in until all repairs have been completed and passed inspection.

Thanks again,

Randy

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Randy. I'm afraid my original assessment remains the same. We don't have a version of this housing but with horizontally oriented rollers. The 23-222C remains our best option, but I cannot be sure if you can mount it to your door. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.