Relpacement rollers for mirrored sliding doors.

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Looking for replacement rollers for bedroom mirrored sliding doors. Home built in late 1960's. Rollers are mounted to top of sliding door frame. Each roller is attached to the top of the window frame with two screws. Back of doors have no place to mount rollers (backs up to the glass mirror).

The picture shows the left side of the door. The right side has the adjustment screw on the right side of the roller unit

The unit contains one roller and rides inside of the track supporting the doors. Has two doors, each door has two rollers.

Thank you for your help.

Not able to find any mfg name or numbers on the entire window unit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1153.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for posting. Unfortunately, a substitute for this roller is no longer made by the manufacturer. I recommend that you see if you can drill out the old wheel and replace it with 10-109 with 33-087 screw. Let us know your thoughts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at