Removing Patio Sliding Glass Door

A home owner from Arizona says:
Are the rollers always just on the bottom of the door or are they also on the top as well? I've loosened the bottom roller on one side, but I don't see a similar access hole on the bottom of the other side of the door. There is an access hole on the top of the same side as the bottom. Unfortunately I tried to turn the very small screw on top but to no result. Also once we remove the door and exam or replace the rollers, and clean the tracks, is there some kind of lubricant that should be applied to the track? If so, what do you recommend?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

To remove a sliding patio glass door, some manufacturers have it so you can lift up and swing the door into the house. Others require you to remove the screen door and stationary glass door and swing the door out. Patio glass door rollers are always on the bottom. Some companies have spares on top that are not involved with the door function. To clean the track use WD-40 and wipe off. Then rub our 75-077 track lubricate on the runner that the wheels roll on.

How to replace an Andersen roller in a sliding glass patio door
How to replace an Andersen roller in a sliding glass patio door
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.