Repacement Part for Visions 3000 series Awning Window Operator clips

A home owner from Boulder Colorado says:
Hello, thanks for your help in identifying the replacement parts for this window. Everything is in workin order except the clips that attach the operator arms to the sash bracket. It is a small window measuring 38.25 x 14.25 on the inside from Jam to Jam. I really just need the "clips" that attach the operator to the sash bracket to close the window using the operator handle. Thanks for any help you can provide. I hope the photos which include serial numbers are helpful. I did not see serial numbers on operator itself.

Thanks Cathy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F89D72B-DDD3-4F2E-B22B-E1B6B0C29B37.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2381C76-7008-40E7-B07F-562C0E578185.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8BE18E3D-1D4E-4F56-8A59-02D56ABCD973.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Cathy. See if the 39-393 matches your old awning operator. If so, see our 39-424 ROTO Awning Bracket. Let me know what you think. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.