Repair parts for Vetter Sliding Patio Door

A handy person from New Hampshire says:

I have a Vetter Sliding Patio Door that was installed in 1996. I need to replace the mortise lock ONLY but will purchase a complete handle/lock package if necessary.

Two pictures are attached: Pic1 shows the complete handle/lock. Pic 2 shows the only identifier stamped on the side of the lock (it looks like an S and a C).

I didn't find it listed or shown on your website but hope you can direct me to a supplier.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Curt

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the dimensions of the 82-218 mortise lock to yours, which should be fully compatible with your existing handle set. Thanks for posting! 

Opposite side view 82-218
Opposite side view 82-218

Profile view of 82-218
Profile view of 82-218

A handy person from New Hampshire says:
I'm not sure how you picked the right one so quickly . . . but it appears to be an exact match.

I just completed an order online for one lock and one sliding door turning lever which is probably close to "retirement" too.

Thank you for your help !!!
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.