Repair parts for casement windows

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I have Norco casement windows about 13 years old. I need to replace the hinges on two windows - a right hand and left hand pair. The operators are kind of loose and I would like to replace them also. I like the style hinge that has the offset adjustment nut to align the sash in the opening. I also like the folding handle design to better clear my blinds. Do you have parts that will fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9182.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9184.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have recommended our 36-048 to replace this style of hinge in the past, but keep in mind that the base that installs to the window sill is 10" long on our hinge set. 

For your operator, I've relates tow sets for you to compare and see if the length of your operator's arm matches up to one of our replacements. Both sets of operators are compatible with the 39-205 folding handle. Thank you!

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.