Repair parts needed; I believe they are called Pivot Pins

A home owner from Richmond VA says:
Previous owner had vinyl windows installed, looks like the brand is Reynolds. Probably pretty old. I have about five windows that need at least one or two of this pieces of hardware. I would appreciate any assistance in locating a suitable part. If that is not possible, would replacing the entire balance spring an adding different pivot points be an option?
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell exactly what your dimensions are, but look at our 26-369, 26-412, and 26-427 and see if either of these can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)