Repalcement part for Window roller

A home owner says:

Hi - I have Anlin window (see picture of window label) and for that glass door is not rolling. My contractor removed window and found the roller damaged (picture attached). Can you please let me know if it is possible to get replacement and if yes how can I get one and how soon.

Dimension of the plastic casing in which rollers are is Width - 1 cm, Height - 0.5 inch, length - 1.25 inch

Vishakha

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2435.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2508.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2507.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2505.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't believe that we carry an exact match for your sliding window roller but the 87-190 is similar. Take a look and see if this might work for your repair. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 87-190
Alternate image for 87-190

Top view of  87-190
Top view of 87-190

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.