Replace 3190 29 BSI

A home owner from Saint Louis says:
I need to replace a window balancer as shown below.
There is a marking on the metal which appears to read: 3190 29 B.S.I PT

It appears the correct balancer is the S351-32 series, but unsure of the option. Please advise - thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

As long as your bottom fitting is 1" deep, then the S351-32 should work well for you.

Your option is based on an older, outdated rating system. One of our stamp options very well may work for you, but you will need to weigh your sash on a scale to confirm which one to go with. We have a chart on the S351-32 store page that tells you exactly how much weight each option supports.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at