Window coil is broken, window fell down

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
My window coil is broken and window keep fell down need help how to replace it and what type of part I need I saw your you tube channel it's helpful but my window does not have to take out the coil please help
Plus
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but before I recommend anything I would like to see a photo of the pivot shoe. This is the square block of plastic the coil spring attaches to at the bottom. Seeing that will tell me what your spring is by relation.

Pls let me know where to get it thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That looks like an older version of our 15-087. It's basically the same part but with a different style cam. 

That tells me that the coil spring you want to use to repair your window is our Series 180. I'm very confident th at this is the spring you want. You'll need the number printed on the old one to confirm the best option.

As for removing the balance, you may need to make a cutout in the track if one does not exist already. Please watch the videos below for clarification.

Hello sir sorry for late response I send you a pic it said 7R and the coil has a print that 7KC
Sorry, I had another question.. Do you guys help with oven repair, my oven broke and all it says is F5, if not can you recommend someone who has better idea on how to help us.
Profile picture of Tom

A stamp like that usually indicates a spring strength of 7 pounds, but you should weigh your sash to confirm. Assuming you only have one spring on each side of the sash, it should be 14 pounds (7+7=14). See our S180-7.

We don't deal in anything related with ovens or other appliances, unfortunately. That's very far outside our wheelhouse. I don't know who you could contact about it, but I'm certain there is an appliance repair store near you that you can look up.

Do you have any videos on how to install pivot shoe and coil? I'm going to order the piece from the website. Thank you for your help and your time I really appreciate it.
Profile picture of Tom

We don't have a video on this exact system, but we have a general cover-all video that shows you how to put coil balances into the frame. The major difference between yours and the one we feature in this video is that your coil springs are housed in the pivot shoe and reach up to attach to a bracket screwed in to the top of the jamb. The balance featured in our video is the reverse of that. Just something to keep in mind.

Hi tom I install the shoe but it won't fit when I twist window get tight I send you a pic
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure why that might be happening. Can you tell me the precise width and thickness of your old shoe?

Hello Tom it works now what I did I put coil into a old shoe because shoe was good only coil broken thanks for your help and everything..
A home owner from Philadelphia says:
Hi there, I needed to replace the Pivot shoe and the coil balance for my window 7R. I bought 7.5 lbs S160-7 coil balance and the heavy duty pivot shoe 15-191 ( 1/2 inch). We follow the installation videos in YouTube and it worked perfect. My window is working like new.
Thanks!
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.