Replace 84-026 with 95-248 plus 84-108

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Can I replace 84-026 with 95-248 plus 84-108? So I don't have to re-screen next time when I have to change the roller. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, I'm not sure. I've never tried it before, but after carefully comparing the two sets myself it does look like it may be feasible. You may have to drill out the adjusting screw hole in the door to be a little larger. I'm afraid I can't confirm, but it may be worth a shot if you're willing to experiment.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)