Replace Door Handle with lock

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking to replace my patio door handles and have a lock added to it. This is the first time doing this so I am not to certain which I will need. My current handles look like the 82-035 but I like the look of the the 82-086.
Will the following fit/work for me?:
Product Code: 82-086 with the Motise Product Code: 82-227
or
Product Code: 82-035 with the Motise Product Code: 82-227

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Both combinations you listed will work. The only thing you need to worry about with the 82-086 is that the thumb lever is in a fixed position and cannot be adjusted like your original. As long as your current thumb lever is in the bottom position then I am confident that the 82-086 will work perfectly well for your door.

I also believe your mortise lock is the 82-226, not 82-227. You might want to check the hole spacing to be sure.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.