Replace Rain Seal

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I am trying to identify the rain seal on two window models that were installed in 2008.
The numbers on the window pane are:
S1200255268 01/08 NFRC
S1200255379 01/08 NFRC

Please indicate therapy number I need, the price, and ordering information.
Thanks for your help,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on this information. I would need pictures of the seal itself. Specifically, we need you to remove a small sample and show us a clear picture of its end, so that we can see its shape. We will also need your measurements. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)