Replace bottom door seals

A quick learner from Cranberry Twp, PA says:
The door seal at the opposite end is torn and I want to replace it. The bottom seal assembly is screwed to the door. Overall door width is
31 11/16 inches. I cannot determine the manufacturer. I am located in Pennsylvania just north of Pittsburgh.
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
A handy person from Cranberry Twp, PA says:
You can see in the first close-up photo that the interior bottom flap of the door seal assembly is torn. It appears that the part I need is only an "L" shaped press in flap that will be on the inside of the door. The color is "beige" and the total door width is 34 1/2 inches.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your bottom weatherstripping is not available at this time, unfortunately. I actually don't think it's even made anymore. I would suggest using something like our 58-176, which just wraps around the bottom of the door and screws in at the sides. Also look at our 58-184 foam pads. These are installed at the corners of the door jamb to help block out any light or air. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.