IMG_0027 IMG_0026 IMG_0029 IMG_0028
4 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Feb 28, 2024 2:06 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out! Your patio door handle set reminds me of the 82-086 Legacy Keyed Handle Set. To confirm that this the right replacement, you'll want to carefully confirm the dimension for the distance between the installation hole spacing as well as the placement of your thumb lever. The lever on this handle set is offset.

Dimensions for 82-086
Dimensions for 82-086

Dimensions for 82-086
Dimensions for 82-086

Quick Learner from Wilmington OH
Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm

The dimensions match what I have. The handles and the door are beige. If this is what I need what is the cost and when can I receive it? Is there a dealer near me that I can get from them? I live in Wilmington, Oh 45177.

Gerry

Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Feb 29, 2024 8:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Gerry,

This handle set is available in beige. All of the requested information can be confirmed through the online cart and there are a few different shipping options to choose from. You'll be able to review the order total before placing an order. 

You can access the webpage for this handle by clicking either the link in the thread above or image below.

Unfortunately, I do not know if there are any dealers in your area who might sell this handle set.

Home Owner from NJ
Mar 11, 2024 7:39 am
Does the handle come with only the inside lever and no out side lock?
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Mar 11, 2024 8:31 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

That would be the 82-089 Legacy Handle Set, which is also available in beige.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts