Replace bulb vinyl weatherstripping

A contractor from Easthampton, MA says:
We have a customer that has Lousiana Pacific wood clad windows from the mid-90s, Casements that he needs replacement of the bulb vinyl weatherstripping. Do you have any product similar?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry many types of vinyl weatherseal, and I'm not sure exactly what it is you have. Most companies use more than one type of seal, so there are many possibilities. I recommend looking through our selection of bubble seal and seeing if you can find a match here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)