Replace discontinued mepla hinge

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
35 year old Quacker Maid cabinets with mepla hinges. Center line of 35mm pocket is 26mm from edge of door. Pocket 11mm deep. Face frame 1" overlay
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F88A824C-235A-4CC0-99A2-2458EF3DFC1F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
The pictured hinge is a 1 inch overlay compact hinge it works fine however it leaves a big gap between face frame and door 9mm
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Start by taking a look at our 32-340, 32-343, 32-345 or 32-349 hinges. Carefully look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if any match what you need. 

Thank you for your reply. I don't see all the dimensions. Could you direct me. Also I saw discussion on May 2nd and the hinge was the same as mine it was from red bank NJ is there anyway to find out if they found a replacement
Thanks again
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

You can see detailed dimensions on the hinges' respective store pages that I linked you to previously. We get hundreds of discussions daily, but I'm afraid I'm not sure which particular discussion you're referring to.

How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.