Replace keeper for the discontunied Metal Recessed Keeper

A quick learner says:
Is the 90-095 keeper body wide enough to cover the hole when it is used to replace the discontinued Metal Recessed Keeper?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Although it is not certain the 90-095 will cover the existing holes, Andersen has stated their new design is compatible with older and discontinued hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)