Replace missing knob?

A quick learner from Crawfordsville, IN says:
knob male & female are missing from one of my toilet partitions. These are only about 3 years old. I am including pics. Questions are: 1. what is the right part to repair? (I do not have the old parts) 2. How I install? 3. Any steps to prevent another from coming off?
User submitted photos of restroom partition knobs.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It's hard to say without seeing your original knobs, but from what you have here it appears similar to our 10-556 Knob Assembly. You may also want to browse through our Toilet Partition Hardware Section for more options.

Now, if yours simply fell out then they may not have been installed correctly in the first place. Once the male and female parts are put together, they are not meant to be taken out again. Take a look at our handy tutorial video on how to install this type of knob assembly for more information.

How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.