Replace old stripping

A home owner says:
This is on a sliding door with two interlocking strips o. Both sides 1 34" wide. Do you have anything like that
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can help you replace this old weatherstripping, but I'm going to need a little more information. First, how does this stripping install to the door? Does it use a kerf? Or is it adhesive? Seeing the 'end profile' of a sample would greatly help narrow down your options. Just let us know!

A home owner from Willow Grove PA says:
Bob
Thanks for taking the time to help me. The strip is stapled to the inside frame of a siding door. the gap between the doors is 5/8" the strip is 1 3/4" wide
Thank You
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Your part looks similar to our 58-180 stick on foam seal. See if our measurements line up with yours. If so, this part can also be installed with staples, such as what you are showing us in your photo.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.