Replace part for casement window - Part # OP05-7554-03

A quick learner from USA says:

I have a casement window in the kitchen and the handle is broken. The handle assembly part # OP05-7554-03.

Could you please let me know how to replace handles for both window panels?

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo, it appears you have an older version of our 39-330 Roto operator. We also carry the opposite side, the 39-329. You might be able to use these to replace your old version, assuming everything matches up. However you will need to replace the handle for the newer style spline. See the 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)