Replace part that keeps drawer from falling out?

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi I think what I need is some kind of replacement part that screws into the front of the dresser (see first picture) that Kees the drawer from falling out too easily. A drawer stop?? Any help would be appreciated. Plastic part that is still intact on the back of the drawers in second picture says "kenlin" and "A12"
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9503D136-3B75-46B0-9119-BF4E9421E15A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2C83E7A-DF57-419E-8B86-FF5F01E19859.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe you have our Kenlin brand 32-082 heavy duty socket and 32-076 case runner. Please compare and let me know what you think.

Thanks I bought both parts ...hopefully they will work!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
This was the solution on how to fix my broken drawers on Stanley furniture that I bought cheap on Craigslist! And it was less than $25 to fix all 5 drawers.
I replaced all the runners (that was the key!!) and that took less than a minute each.
I also replaced most of the sockets. Some of the old broken sockets I had to keep because otherwise due to a slight weirdness in the thickness of the metal rails the new intact socket wouldn't fit over the runner. I am not going down the road of replacing the old rails because most of the drawers now work perfectly, and the "half fixed" ones still are unmeasurably better than before.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to hear that our replacement Kenlin hardware did the trick in fixing your drawers. Please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thank you!

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.