Replace plastic end caps on guide pins

A quick learner from San Antonio tx says:
I need to order some plastic end caps for the metal guide pins for my weld wood bifold doors model number BBCFG. I've attached some photos. I need about 20. The pins are 5/16 in diameter. Please forward the info I need to order these parts.
Thanks
Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC3A5928-1187-4060-9540-86C37DA87FA3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 766F00F0-E35D-4890-958E-E4D20DE38C09.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2CA24395-3D15-4F12-8F5C-986A94A80F0A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bill. I'm afraid we have no bifold cap in this style with a 5/16" diameter. Can you confirm that measurement? You'll probably want to remove it from the door before you measure to ensure that your dimensions are as accurate as possible. Please also check the diameter of the pin, as this is an equally important detail. A 5/16" cap won't do any good if it can't fit on the pin.

In the meantime, look at our 21-100. This is similar to yours in terms of style. It has a 3/8" top diameter and is made for 1/4" diameter pins.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.