Replace rubber seal on double door of front entry way door

A home owner from Tempe, Arizona says:
I would like to replace the rubber seal on my front entry way door. My front entry way door is a double wooden door with a metal edge on the inside of the right door running from top of door to bottom of door. The left door swings into the right door to seal the entry. Into the metal edge of the right door a T-mount rubber seal is slide into the T-channel of the metal hardware on the door. I have no idea who manufactured the door hardware.

Can you help?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal installed in right door.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Close-up of seal cross section.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry your type of weather seal. You should contact the door supplier or even the original manufacturer. 

In the meantime, you could take a look at the 58-045 wool pile with a fin seal, 58-171 bubble, or the stick on foam seal 58-180. If all else fails you may be able to adapt one of these to work but there is no guarantee.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at