Replace shower door sweep odd size 23 inches

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Hello
Do you have a replacement sweep for an old (30 years old) rubber door sweep for showerdoor? I measured and the width is 23 inches and it has 3 screw holes, which are kind of corroded over time and I?m hoping I can actually get them unscrewed in order to put the new sweep in. It?s antique bronze circa 1989, I don?t need to replace it with antique bronze , any color will do. I?ll attach photos. Thank you for any advice on which part (s) to get
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

we have not received any photos. You can reply back to this thread with photos of the hardware in question. You mat also browse through our selection of shower hardware we offer here.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.