Replace single hung non-tilt window balance

A home owner from California says:
At first I would ask if the 1st two images are sash guider, as I did not see any similar part in your web?
The top and shoe are showed in other images. The stamp is "19 B", following "BS.I" which is in a vertical direction.

Could you please identify the replace parts from you? Who is original suppler?

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005

As for the top sash guide, it appears similar to our 18-110, but I cannot be sure without seeing it removed from the window along with detailed dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)