Replace slider handle and lock

A contractor from Scituate, RI says:
I need to replace a handle and lock for a sliding glass door for a customer and there is no name or model # on the door itself. If I order the parts I think it is, and it is incorrect, can I return the parts for a refund?
Thanks, Kayla
User submitted photos of a patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Kayla, and thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set and our 82-218 Mortise Lock with a Round Face and compare them to your existing hardware. Do you think you can use these as substitutes for your lock and handle set?

Should you decide to go this route and this hardware does not work, take a look at our Return/Exchange Policy.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)