Replace the window crank handle

A home owner from San Francisco says:
I would like to replace the window crank handle on my windows so that it will fold into the window and not interfere with curtains/shades. I think my windows are Milgard but i am not completely sure. I have included some pictures. Please let me know what part you think would best accomplish this.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-205, I think this could be what you want. Just make sure that the spline size is the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)