Replace thumb latch

A home owner from Dallas, TX says:
I have the handle like the 40-057 but would like to replace it with something in a pewter finish. What will still work that will use or cover the holes that are there already?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think you might want to consider our 40-152 handle set. This comes with a back plate that should cover any unwanted holes, but just make sure the dimensions are what you need. For the deadbolt, check out our 40-039S.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)