Replace weatherstripping

A handy person from Sliding door says:
Can you help me replace this weatherstrip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16487584216552744150095491553269.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this weatherstripping type. Could you tell me how it installs in the window? That might help me narrow down the list of possibilities, at least. 

The weatherstripping is from a pair @ sliding doors. Located on vertical track where doors cross.Hope this is helpful Tom.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! Knowing that this is for doors is very helpful. Would it still also be possible for you to describe how it installs? I can't really tell from this photo how it fits into the door. Seeing a picture of it installed would also help. If you can provide both those pieces of information then I will do my best to find a solution.

Tom, the weatherstripping slides into a vertical track on sliding door. The strip is made of plastic.

If not material w/key, then maybe self stick material w/same height
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16528802879438290560858820917833.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you, that's a huge help.

I wasn't able to find an exact match for this seal, unfortunately. The best match we have in our inventory would probably be our 58-135. The design is a little different, and its dimensions are slightly off, but it still works under the same principle. Look it over and see what you think. You may also want to triple check your dimensions just to be safe.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.