82-076 Replace/Install instructions

A quick learner says:
Do you have "how to replace" instructions/video for this item?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have a video for this item, but installation is pretty straight forward. It is simply held together with two screws.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the reply. More specifically, I was wondering about two things. First, the orientation of the keeper. Is one way more secure than the other? Unless you advise otherwise, I plan to attach keeper with the hook facing down... so that when I twist the latch/lock on the handle, it will slide up & under the hook on the keeper. Second, how best to accurately line up where the keeper should be attached so that latch/lock on handle slides up & under exactly where it needs to go. Any advice or a video for a similar handle/keeper set?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, you definitely want the keeper to catch the lock hook. Otherwise it won't work. As for where to install it, your best bet is to install the 82-076 handle set and activate the lock hook. Then, use a pencil to mark on the door where the keeper should be installed based on the position of the lock hook.
A home owner from Virginia says:
Which pull handle works with the Flush Mount Patio Door Handle Set, 6-3/8"? I only see the 6-5/8" handles.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a pull handle that would be compatible with the 82-076's 6-3/8" hole spacing. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.