Replacedment parts for Caradco windows

A home owner from Orlando, Florida says:
I have Caradco windows and I am in the need of a casement sash lock and a casement operator, both are right side.

Enclosed you will find the pictures of the parts. Please let me know if you have the requested parts as well as the prices.

Thank you very much for your help.

User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Jose! I recognize this lock. We don't have this exact model, but you may want to consider our 38-097 & 38-098 Entrygard Sash Locks as substitutes. If you do, you should also check out our 38-079 keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)