A home owner from Cranberry Twp, PA says:
I don't know if this is a tilt latch or another name, but I have several windows that have these broken pieces. The windows were from a company called Napco and about 20 years old. The plastic piece has broken off inside therefore I am no longer able to open these windows since that piece is what holds them in the track I assume. I am about to sell the house and the buyers are insisting on having them fixed. HELP. I found your site and it looks like something might work, but I can't even begin to know which ones to buy and how to fix them. I hope the pictures are good enough to show these little latches. Thank you, Barb
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You could have our 26-015. Check it out and let me know what you think. You may want to remove your latch from the window to confirm, since I can't see the whole thing. You may also want to see our 26-001 thumb lever.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)