Replacement Allen-Stevens sliding window parts

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Do you carry replacement parts for

1) The window handle assembly shown (disassembled) in the attached picture. Parts 6247, 6245, and 6246.

2) The window roller shown in the three pictures which carries the part # 8007.

I believe the parts were all made by Allen-Stevens and attach to the frame of a sliding insulated glass panel window.

Thank you,
User submitted photo of their Allen-Stevens sliding window parts.
User submitted photos of their Allen-Stevens window roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us and submitting your photos.

For your Allen Stevens roller, please take a look at the Swisco 87-075 Sliding Window Roller. The 87-075 has the "8007" stamp on the roller.

For the locks, unfortunately they are discontinued and no longer available. We currently do not have any information on possible replacement locks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)