Replacement Andersen Screen corners

A quick learner from Screen Corner replacement pieces says:
We are looking for replacement pieces that are 7/16" X " all I can find on your website is 3/4". This is an Andersen Screen. Please respond.

Thank You
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rod. We think we may have found the correct part for you. Take a look at 95-169 Andersen Screen Frame Corner and see if you think that will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)