Replacement Andersen sash balances

A quick learner from Barrington says:
Looking to replace 2 Andersen sash balances that came out of the same window. Both have 11600-17, 11600A-3, and 927 on them. One also has BR47 1091 on it while the other has RB8 9 92. What are the replacement balance(S)?

- Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. I recommend our 24-939. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 927.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)