Replacement Andersen window handle

A home owner from Doylestown says:

Due to adding remote blinds I need a flat window piece with handle.

Debbie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, none of the folding handle and cover kits that we carry will work with Andersen hardware. Our best options would be to keep the 39-152 cover and replace your handle with either the 39-301 folding or 39-298 T-handle. Take a look and see what you think.

A handy person from Closter, NJ says:
I believe I have the same type of operator cover and crank handle as the original post. Can you confirm the 39-301 handle will fit and will fold over properly? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7547.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that your handle and cover look like the 39-301 and 39-152 but you'll need to confirm that the dimensions shown on our product pages match up to yours to be sure. Thanks for posting. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.